Nutrition Recommendations For Children's Supplements With Shaklee
- Infants/Toddlers between the ages of 6 months to 2 years of age - 1/4 of the serving size of Citriboost. 1 serving of Citriboost = 1 scoop (scoop has 4.6 g) so it may be easier for parents to measure it out and use 1/4 tsp.
- Toddlers between the age of 2 and 3 that can safely chew tablets - 1 tablet a day of Incredivites.
- Toddlers between the age of 2 and 3 that may not be able to safely chew up the tablets - 1 tablet Incredivites crushed and put in food (applesauce, yogurt etc) would be fine.
Shaklee Health Sciences, August 15, 2013
You might also be interested in:
- Hidden Toxins in the Home - home should be the safest, cleanest, healthiest place in the whole world. What you can do to make home safer for your family.
- Make your own formula - We all know that breasting feeding is the best for baby, but it isn't always possible. Here is a recipe for making your baby's most nutritious and safest formula.
- Make your own baby wipes - Alcohol free, non-toxic.
- Children's Success Stories - Tummy aches, warts, eczema... Natural solutions to some childhood health challenges. What other parents have done and what products they have used for their children.